Shop Our Wide Collection of Owl Diamond Paintings
Here at Diamond Craft, we strive to create a relaxing and rewarding crafting experience for people of all demographics, ages, and skill levels. If you want to try your hand at a creative project, but you’re not confident in your skills, our crafting kits are the perfect place to start. With our high-quality and easy-to-use equipment, materials, and instructions, you’ll be crafting your own owl diamond art in no time! And who wouldn’t want an eye-catching and aesthetically pleasing portrait of a wise old owl watching over you in your office, or reading room – or even your hallway or kitchen?
Why We Love 5D Diamond Painting Owls
We’re happy to give you a rundown of what you’ll find in each Diamond Craft kit, and how the process of 5D diamond painting owls works! Here’s what you can expect to receive in your order:
- Instruction sheet with symbol chart
- Vibrant diamonds, all separately packaged by color
- Canvas that has the design chart printed on it
- Diamond applicator pen and attachments
- Adhesive wax
- Small tray
- Small Ziplock bags to store drills once packets have been opened
As you can see, you have everything you need to get started, regardless of previous experience or skill level, and you don’t have to make an expensive, time-consuming trip to your local craft store.
Now comes the process itself. Diamond painting involves placing small pieces of brightly colored resin (called ‘drills’) into a canvas with a pre-set design – so even if you’re not confident in your drawing or design skills, you can still get creative, as it’s already mapped out for you! And if, after browsing our extensive catalog, you can’t find a design that speaks to you, you can upload your own. That’s right – not only do we make high-quality owl 5D diamond paintings, we do custom diamond painting kits too!
Create Your Own Owl Diamond Art Kit
Here are some handy tips and tricks to get the best out of your custom design:
- Choose as large and as high-quality an image as possible
- color-correct beforehand (i.e., brighten up any ‘yellow-ish’ white tones) and avoid dark or blurry pictures
- The larger the canvas you choose, the more intricate, textured, and true-to-life your picture will look when finished